We are hiring !
Are you passionate about development and interested in using bleeding edge technology on a day-to-day basis? Become part of our skilled team working from our modern office in North Sydney. Receive on the job training and attend a course to become a certified Sitecore developer. Get your personal gaming laptop, 4k screen and work sitting or standing up on our adjustable desk as it suits you best with a great outlook from level 30.
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible to implement core parts of enterprise scale websites for our clients using the Sitecore platform as well as .NET middle tier applications. You will be comfortable working across a range of .NET technologies and across different layers from front-end to back-end, have a good understanding of the full SDLC, and have knowledge of modern software architectures and principles and best practises.
Key functions & responsibilities: -
- Implement high traffic websites in C# using the Sitecore platform according to OOD, DDD, IoC and other principles
- Analyse, profile, debug and refactor application code
- Test, deploy and configure the solution
- Fix bugs and implement enhancements for existing websites
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in C# and web development
- .NET 4.5, MVC 4/5, Razor views
- Web services, Web API, Service Stack
- VS2015, TFS, Style Cop, ReSharper
- Enterprise Library, Unity
- CMS experience (Umbraco, Sitecore...)
- Unit testing, Moq
- AngularJs, jQuery, SignalR
- SOLID principles
- Passionate about development
- Commitment to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of (web) technologies, standards and trends
- Relaxed work environment in a modern office located next to North Sydney train station
- On-job and paid training with long-term career prospects
- Benefit from working in a team of highly talented people
- Work on challenging enterprise software solutions
Please send your availability together with your salary expectations when applying. Remuneration in-line with industry average and determined based on level of experience.
No recruiters !
If you want to join our talented technical team, post a copy of your resume here.